Wednesday 25 June 2014

Keeping my Dream Car Running Well

It has been my childhood dream to own a car. Now, after years of saving and searching, I bought a firsthand car for myself. I was very happy and have taken my family out more times than I can count. After months of happily driving, my brother decided to show up and asked to borrow my car. Though he had a driver’s license, he had a tendency to show off. Boys will be boys. When I returned home in the evening I was quite anxious to notice that my car was not in the garage. When I confronted my brother he told me he kept it hidden at his friend’s place. Without wasting any time I dragged him there and saw that the car rim was mangled and the front left wheel was flat.

The car took 10 years to buy and two months to be destroyed.My brother realized his mistake and called for mobile wheel repair services that were experts in rim straightening and alloy wheel repair. After this mishap, I was unwilling to believe him but I guess everyone makes mistakes.  More convincing was the team my brother called who left me rest-assured that they knew what to do.


My instinct was right. They were absolutely marvelous. They had the tools to measure exact severity of the damage and using the right equipment, they straightened the rim which seemed like the original one. As for the alloy wheel repair, they used extremely specialized wheel straightening machinery and their technicians were able to get the job done in no time. They did it so quickly and so efficiently that I felt as if a few seconds had just passed.

I was delighted with their services and recommend them to everyone. My brother made up for his mistake by calling for their mobile services. And the best part is he paid for the repairs! So if you are looking for alloy wheel repair services or rim straightening services, go for professional and mobile wheel repair agencies that can visit you onsite and get the job done to perfection. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment